Accessibility Events Coordinator - Multiple Locations - , KS
Our client is looking for a full-time Events Coordinator for its Accessibility Events Team to coordinate event planning.
- May be located anywhere in the United States and its territories (Austin or Kansas City Metropolitan Areas Preferred)
This is an opportunity to work in a fast paced, high energy, innovative culture and make a difference! The right candidate is a self-starter, extremely organized, has strong background in event planning, and understands the value of event planning for a team of accessibility professionals.
Primary goal of the Accessibility Events Team is to coordinate event participation and planning at the national level. The position supports the Branch Manager and Accessibility Events Team Lead by planning customer outreach events; identifying conferences, tradeshow and similar types of national events for Sprint Accessibility’s participation; developing logistics for staff supporting events; overseeing budget spreadsheet; managing and updating complete list of yearly events; supporting team members’ travel coordination; and, utilizing analytical tools to determine optimal return on investment (ROI).
Job requires understanding exhibit planning for a team with a focus on offering communication products and services that reduce or eliminate communication barriers for customers who are deaf, hard of hearing, DeafBlind, blind, have a hearing or vision loss, or cognitive, speech or mobility disability. Familiarity of American Sign Language (ASL) is strongly preferred.
We would like the applicant to start the position as soon as possible.
- Experience in event coordination;
- Knowledge of web-based event planning.Experience in creating different exhibition booth design layouts and displays
- Business administration experience required (i.e. submitting monthly reports, working with tight deadlines and developing reports)
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Creative “out of the box” thinker
- TRS (Telecommunications Relay Service) knowledge (strongly preferred but not required)
- American Sign Language (ASL) Familiarity (strongly preferred but not required)
- BA Degree (Business, Marketing, Public Relations or Design preferred)
Advantage xPO is a premier global workforce solutions provider and part of Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd., one of the largest human capital management companies in the world. Widely recognized by industry experts and HRO Today magazine, Advantage xPO specializes in providing temporary to contract-to-hire and direct/permanent placements with proven expertise in Engineering/Technical, Information Technology, Scientific, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Clerical and Light Industrial. Advantage xPO connects you with the right opportunity at the right company.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID:257
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Accessibility Events Coordinator - Multiple Locations
Location: , KS
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 293747
Posted Date: 8/25/2017